Tuesday 16 March 2010

Adventures with my roommate


So, I live with one of my best friends, Hass. We go to university together, and live together, so we end up having a lot of together time. We also spend a lot of time threatening to throw each other off the balcony. It's a love-hate relationship... we love to hate each other.
I don't even need to read "Sh*t my dad says.." on Twitter... I have "Sh*t my roommate" says.

Today while we were studying on the table, I said aloud " oww, my elbow hurts". Hass looked up so curiously and asked "which one??". For some reason, and maybe it's just me, but it struck me as hilarious! MOST people would ask "why" or "what happened", but only Hass would care to know which elbow. Maybe it's because he was planning on making the other one hurt just as much. I can only speculate, and let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Hey freind. Nice idea, i like it, its super cute. Allows me to be in lodnon without actually being there. I hope this doesnt turn into one massive facebook type thing now lol, although it seems a bit more interesting. Well ill keep following you on your blogging journey, and in the meantime if you can tell me what months would be better for you june or july i will book accordingly. Take care, luv you.
    muwah.

    ReplyDelete